Vibrant Tenant Community
The Lofts at 7714 enjoys a diverse group of tenants that make up a vibrant business community within this historic property. Local entrepreneurs, merchants, artists and professionals all call The Lofts at 7714 their commercial home.
- Bull Moose Historical Consultants DBA Bull Moose Guns – specializing in vintage firearms and offering gunsmithing and conceal carry permitting (Suite A).
- Cleaaan Ventures, LLC – launching the ecu-luxe fashion brand Very Best in Summer 2020 (Suite G)
- Kiersten Clay Photography (Suite F).
- Mint Hill Yoga – Offering Yoga instruction that concentrates on accessible, alignment-based flow (Suite E).
- Pottery 51, Inc. – a cooperative of local potters sharing studio space, and featuring a gallery for the public to view and buy local clay works (Suite C).
- Spotlight Performing Arts Academy – offering instruction in all music categories, including voice and theatre (Loft B).
- Summit Environmental Services, Inc – providing utility locating and surveying services (Suite J and K).
- The Posh Paper Lady – airs a daily crafting video on its YouTube Channel and features its paper products on Sellify (Suite H).
- World News Group – Producing a weekday news program on a digital platform (Suite I).
If you’re interested in leasing space in The Lofts at 7714, join our mailing list by emailing property management at email@example.com. Please indicate the type and size of space you need, as well as a bit about your business. You’ll be notified of any available spaces matching your criteria.
The Lofts at 7714 – Affordable Prices for Local Merchants, Entrepreneurs and Creative Souls.