Vibrant Tenant Community
The Lofts at 7714 enjoys a diverse group of tenants that make up a vibrant business community within this historic property. Local entrepreneurs, merchants, artists and professionals all call The Lofts at 7714 their commercial home.
- Bull Moose Historical Consultants DBA Bull Moose Guns – specializing in vintage firearms and offering gunsmithing and conceal carry permitting (Suite A).
- McLeod Associates Architect – specializing in design for churches and related buildings (Loft G).
- Mint Hill Yoga – Offering Yoga instruction that concentrates on accessible, alignment-based flow (Loft E).
- Pottery 51, Inc. – a cooperative of local potters sharing studio space, and featuring a gallery for the public to view and buy local clay works (Loft C).
- Rick Rorie Design Assistance – providing commercial and residential architectural drafting services and photography (Suite H).
- Rick Rorie Photography – providing photography, photoshop, and web design services (Suite F).
- Spotlight Performing Arts Academy – offering instruction in all music categories, including voice and theatre (Loft B).
- Summit Environmental Services, Inc – providing utility locating and surveying services (Lofts J and K).
- Vintage on the Hill – this antiques retailer features custom refinished and repurposed furniture and offers repair and restoration services (Suite I). This space coming available in late summer 2019.
The Lofts at 7714 – Affordable Prices for Local Merchants, Entrepreneurs and Creative Souls.