Vibrant Tenant Community
The Lofts at 7714 enjoys a diverse group of tenants that make up a vibrant business community within this historic property. Local entrepreneurs, merchants, artists and professionals all call The Lofts at 7714 their commercial home.
- Bull Moose Historical Consultants DBA Bull Moose Guns – specializing in vintage firearms and offering gunsmithing and conceal carry permitting (Suite A).
- Kiersten Clay Photography (Suite F).
- McLeod Associates Architect – specializing in design for churches and related buildings (Suite G).
- Mint Hill Yoga – Offering Yoga instruction that concentrates on accessible, alignment-based flow (Suite E).
- Pottery 51, Inc. – a cooperative of local potters sharing studio space, and featuring a gallery for the public to view and buy local clay works (Suite C).
- Rick Rorie Design Assistance – providing commercial and residential architectural drafting services and photography (Suite H).
- Spotlight Performing Arts Academy – offering instruction in all music categories, including voice and theatre (Loft B).
- Summit Environmental Services, Inc – providing utility locating and surveying services (Suite J and K).
- Available Space – 1,400 square feet (Suite I).
The Lofts at 7714 – Affordable Prices for Local Merchants, Entrepreneurs and Creative Souls.