Mint Hill Yoga continues to expand its offerings as more and more Mint Hill residents demand additional yoga class times and varieties. Starting this month, Yoga for Beginners is now available two times a week:
- 90 minute 5:30 pm Tuesday class with Mint Hill Yoga owner and instructor Bettie Shea that goes from 3/11 through 4/8 – cost is $40 for the five week series
- 60 minute 9 am Saturday class with instructor Keisha Battles – cost is $35 for 5 consecutive Saturdays
The studio is also planning two yoga workshops for April at a cost of $35 per workshop:
- Spring Renewal Restorative Workshop on Friday, April 4 from 7 – 9 pm with instructor Bettie Shea
- Yin/Yang Workshop on Saturday, April 12 from 4 – 6 pm with instructors Ashley Masters and Kacy Pleasants
And finally, Mint Hill Yoga recently announced that it is planning to host two incredible yoga retreats, one near and one far:
- Yoga in the Mountains is scheduled for October 17-19, 2014
- Yoga in France is scheduled for June 13-20, 2015 (early bird discount available through May 30, 2014)
Visit Mint Hill Yoga’s website at www.minthillyoga.com for more information about its monthly class schedule, workshops and these exciting yoga retreats.
Mint Hill Yoga is located in Suite H of The Lofts at 7714, Mint Hill’s only retrofitted mill property located in the downtown business district.
That’s right. Don’t waste your gas and your time driving to Charlotte for yoga classes when there is a terrific yoga studio right in the heart of downtown Mint Hill – Mint Hill Yoga.
Mint Hill Yoga’s studio is located in the interior of The Lofts at 7714 (7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road). Whether you are a long-time yoga practitioner or a yoga neophyte, owner and instructor Bettie Shea has something for you. In fact that is her motto – Yoga for Every Body. No matter your age, body type or physical condition, Mint Hill Yoga has a class, group or private, to suit you.
This month their class offerings include a Senior Yoga Series, a Slow Flow Series, and classes in Mindful Vinyasa, Slow Flow and Deep Stretch. The studio also regularly holds Friday night workshops and is planning a Yoga Book Club for the New Year.
Looking for a closer yoga studio? Interested in trying yoga for the first time to stretch your muscles or find inner peace? Whatever the reason, give Mint Hill Yoga a try.
For more information, visit www.MintHillYoga.com.
For more information about The Lofts at 7714, a retrofitted mill property featuring ten unique spaces, check out this virtual tour of our move-in-ready commercial space in downtown Mint Hill now available.