Mint Hill Yoga is now comfortably settled into its expanded space within The Lofts at 7714, the retrofitted mill building located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road in downtown Mint Hill. And its extensive class schedule is evidence that the new 685 square foot space is offering more opportunity for yoga practitioners of all ages, sizes and experience levels in Mint Hill.
In June, Mint Hill Yoga’s class schedule has something planned for every day of the week:
Sundays at Mint Hill Yoga:
- Slow Flow at 7 pm – start your week off in the right frame of mind.
Mondays at Mint Hill Yoga:
- Gentle Fusion at 9:30 am – enjoy a class that combines asanas from the viniyoga and alignment traditions along with large doses of breathwork and meditation.
- Fusion 1/2 Series at 6 pm
- Fusion 1/2 Series at 7:30 pm
Tuesdays at Mint Hill Yoga:
- Beginners’ Yoga at 5:30 pm – all are welcome.
Wednesdays at Mint Hill Yoga:
- Yoga Over 50 at 9:30 am – This recently renamed class now more accurately describes the incredible energy, laughter and interest in growth of this group.
- Curvy Yoga at 6:45 pm
Thursdays at Mint Hill Yoga:
- Mindful Vinyasa at 7 pm
Fridays at Mint Hill Yoga:
- Friday Night Workshops at 7 pm – visit Mint Hill Yoga’s website to find out about upcoming workshops.
Saturdays at Mint Hill Yoga:
- Beginners Yoga at 9 am
- Mindful Vinyasa at 10:15 am
- Curvy Yoga at 12 pm