Wishing everyone in Mint Hill and especially the tenants of The Lofts at 7714 a safe and happy Independence Day. Enjoy the cookouts, fireworks and fun!
The Lofts at 7714 is Mint Hill’s up-and-coming vintage property. Born out of Mint Hill’s only textile mill, this historic building has survived many lives to its current one as home to local entrepreneurs, merchants and creative souls. It features ten unique and eclectic commercial spaces, all in varying sizes and shapes. Seven of those spaces are occupied by the building’s wonderfully creative and industrious tenants who are proudly as unique and eclectic as the building itself.
Here is what The Lofts at 7714 tenants have on the go …
- Asylum Digital, the brainchild of local musician and artist Scott Slagle, is a full service digital recording studio. With an 850 square foot live room and 300 square foot control room within The Lofts at 7714, this studio handles everything from solo vocalists to full bands. Asylum Digital recently worked on the music and sound for Cinemax’s latest show Banshee, which was filmed in Charlotte.
- As the newest member of The Lofts at 7714 tenant community, Click.Pack.Move!, an apartment locating service, recently finished converting the blank canvas of Suite C into its new headquarters. This 1400 square foot space now accommodates the Click.Pack.Move! management and staff as they assist people in finding the right rental space in Charlotte and the surrounding communities.
- Employment Practices Counsel operates its HR consulting firm out of the 500 square foot Suite H within The Lofts at 7714. EP Counsel just launched its new website as well as its latest division – EPC Background Check Solutions to assist businesses with all their employment background check needs.
- In just two short years, JMMT Partnership, the family owned real estate partnership that has owned this building for close to 50 years, has taken an almost empty warehouse space and turned it into a thriving commercial property, saving one of Mint Hill’s remaining historic properties and only textile mill building in the process.
- Mint Hill Martial Arts was one of the first tenants to sign on at The Lofts at 7714 and in that time, its instructors and students have created the perfect space for themselves in their 2700 square feet of real estate. They currently offer 9 classes per week in Kung Fu, Jujutsu, Tai Chi and more.
- For all yoga enthusiasts in Mint Hill, Matthews and beyond, Mint Hill Yoga prides itself on offering “yoga for every body.” Weekly group and individual classes are available from multiple instructors and at various times throughout the week in its studio. Mint Hill Yoga is also offering spring series classes, which still have some openings.
- Since moving from Suite C in The Lofts at 7714 to the street front Suite B, Pottery 51 has grown from about 8 potters to 24. In just six months, Pottery 51 has created a truly remarkable space for itself, which includes three kilns, individual studio space for potters and a gallery to display their work. Pottery 51 was recently featured in the arts section of The Matthews-Mint Hill Weekly.
- And last but definitely not least, Spotlight Performing Arts Academy anchors the building in Suite A. In addition to quickly getting involved in the town of Mint Hill by hosting the annual chili cook off, Spotlight continues to build its repertoire of musical and dramatic arts classes and productions for students of all ages and talent levels within its 3600 square feet of space.