If you made a New Year’s resolution to get healthier, yoga is a great way to help yourself meet that goal. Not only does it improve strength, flexibility and agility but it helps relax your mind and body. Mint Hill Yoga, located in Suite G of The Lofts at 7714 (enter at back of the building), offers a full complement of yoga classes taught by experienced yoga instructors.
- Sublte Flow with Bettie Shea – 3 to 4:15 pm
- Slow Flow with Jennifer Savino – 6 to 7:15 pm
- Moving Meditation Series with Linda Nickolenko – 6 to 7:15 pm
- Level 1 Series with Bettie Shea – 7:30 to 8:45 pm
- Subtle Flow with Bettie Shea – 9:30 to 10:45 am
- Private Lessons with Bettie Shea – 11 to 12:15 pm
- Soft Vinyasa with Bettie Shea – 7 to 8:15 pm
- Sunrise Yoga Series with Adele Schiessle – 6 to 7 am
- Slow Flow with Bettie Shea – 11 to 12:15 pm
- Slow Flow with Jennifer Savino – 9:30 to 10:45 am
- Friday Night Workshops with Bettie Shea – 7 to 11 pm
- Soft Vinyasa with Kiesha Battles – 10 to 11:15 am
- Soft Vinyasa with Bettie Shea – 1 to 2:15 pm
Visit www.MintHillYoga for more information about class rates and registration.