With the move and expansion of Mint Hill Yoga into a larger space within The Lofts at 7714, its former studio will be on the market in just eight days – April 16th. The 250 square foot space is perfect for a professional’s office, an artist’s studio or entrepreneur’s first commercial home like Mint Hill Yoga. Owner Bettie Shea started her yoga business in this space, built up her client base and after just a year and a half, Mint Hill Yoga’s growth spurred its move to the larger 685 square foot space within The Lofts at 7714.
The 250 square foot space’s features include:
- One of the building’s original wood doors serving as its entrance
- A large picture window for light and display, which comes complete with blinds when privacy is preferred
- Wood laminate flooring
- Its own air conditioning unit fully controlled by tenant
The Lofts at 7714 is a retrofitted mill property at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road. For more information about this available commercial space in downtown Mint Hill, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The building in downtown Mint Hill now known as The Lofts at 7714 has a long and storied mill and manufacturing history as an economic producer for the local economy and as a provider of jobs for local residents. Today, as a retrofitted mill property it is generating new history as the place for Mint Hill’s female entrepreneurs.
Eight of the ten unique commercial spaces within The Lofts at 7714 are now occupied, and a majority five of those eight are occupied by female owned businesses:
- Spotlight Performing Arts Academy owned by Angela Gordon Mills: This performing arts academy offers individual and group instruction for voice, musical instrument and theatre. They also offer summer camps for kids aged 4 through 17. Check it out at http://www.spotlightacademyonline.com.
- Mint Hill Yoga owned by Bettie Shea: This yoga studio offers a wide range of yoga styles for every body, from the beginner to the experienced practitioner. They also offer Friday night workshops and have recently announced two off site yoga retreats. Check it out at http://www.minthillyoga.com.
- Employment Practices Counsel, Inc. owned by Lynn Leary: Founded by attorneys specializing in employment law, this is the place where businesses go to get answers about all things related to creating, managing, and maintaining a solid employee base. Check it out at http://www.epcounsel.com.
- Click.Pack.Move! owned by Cheryl Murphy: Since 1996, this firm has been helping people move to Charlotte. They offer a free apartment locating service, apartment tours, area tours and other real estate services. Check it out at http://www.clickpackmove.com.
- JMMT Partnership: The owner and property manager of the building known as The Lofts at 7714 for over twenty years, this partnership has a majority female ownership in the three daughters of John and Margaret Healy who bought the building in 1963, for a total of over fifty years in the family.
For more information about The Lofts at 7714, contact one of the Managing Partners: Margy Pettit at 704-491-1472 or Mary Crotty at 704-968-8286.
Spotlight Performing Arts Academy’s show choir is starting up again. Aspiring singers should join Spotlight on Monday, January 27th from 6 to 7 pm for an assessment. Come prepared to sing and dance.
Spotlight Performing Arts Academy is Mint Hill’s premier performing arts school, offering individual and group classes in voice, musical instrument and theatre. The school is located at 7714 Matthews Mint Hill Road in The Lofts at 7714.
The Lofts at 7714 has a 685 square foot, commercial space that is move-in ready and available for your business today. Located in the interior of this vintage mill building in downtown Mint Hill, the space features several picture windows for lighting and ambiance, built-in book shelves for attractive storage, and three rooms for business versatility and functionality. Check out the virtual tour below to see if this space is right for your business. Call JMMT Managing Partners Margy Pettit (704-491-1472) or Mary Crotty (704-968-8286) for more information or to schedule a physical tour of the space.
External view of front door and front picture window from the common hallway. Both are equipped with attractive blinds for privacy.
View into the front office space from the front picture window. This large (425 square feet) space features the built-in book shelves.
The built-in book shelves up close.
View from the front room into the two adjacent smaller rooms (130 square feet each). Both feature picture windows.
Closer view of one of the smaller rooms.
Available for six month, one year or multi-year leasing. Affordable rates vary based on term length.