There’s only one commercial space available in The Lofts at 7714, the former textile mill located in downtown Mint Hill. And it could be yours.
Suite H has just been painted and re-carpeted, so no upfitting work required on your part. Just move in and you’ll be ready for business in your new space by July 1st.
500-Square Foot Office in Mint Hill
This interior commercial space consists of three areas:
- A small reception area with an external window
- A middle hallway big enough for shelving or a work station that also includes a closet for additional storage
- A larger back area with an external window, another storage closet, and two portable cabinets
Digital Tour of Commercial Space in The Lofts at 7714
JMMT Partnership, the owner of The Lofts at 7714 is now conducting on-site tours again. Contact property management at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule your tour.
In the meantime, take a virtual tour of this 500-square foot commercial space.
Don’t miss out on the latest commercial lease opportunity in Mint Hill’s only surviving mill property located in its downtown business district. The 500-square foot Suite H is currently being given a face lift. By July 1st, this three-room suite will be ready for its newest tenant.
Three Rooms Perfect for Multiple Uses
This suite consists of three rooms and plenty of space for its occupants:
- A front reception room of approximately 100 square feet that features an external window and an attractive visitor entrance.
- A middle hallway area large enough for a work station or inventory/supply shelving, in addition to its own storage closet.
- A back room large enough for multiple desks or work areas. It also has an external window, its own closet, two movable cabinets, and two desks.
This space has been used for various purposes by previous tenants, including as a fitness studio, law firm, and drafting/photography studio. It can work for your business, too.
Be the First to Tour Suite H
In the market for an office, studio, or other type of commercial space in downtown Mint Hill? Don’t look any further than The Lofts at 7714. Schedule your tour of Suite H today by emailing property management at email@example.com.