Looking for commercial space in the greater Charlotte area? Consider Mint Hill with its more affordable rates and small town feel, just minutes from Charlotte. And right now, there is a rare opening coming available in The Lofts at 7714, Mint Hill’s only textile mill that has been retrofitted into 10 commercial spaces.
Suite I is a 1,400 square foot space with an open floor plan. It features its own private exterior entrance to the building’s rear parking lot, as well as two internal entrances that lead to the common areas of the building. Its concrete floor and exposed ceiling lend an industrial chic vibe to this space, which will be available as of October 1, 2018.
The Lofts at 7714 is located in the heart of Mint Hill’s downtown business district at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road and just minutes from I-485. All tenants have the opportunity to have their name included on the building’s wayfinding sign at the front of the property to help visitors find them.
For more information about Suite I, email JMMT Managing Partners:
- Mary Crotty at email@example.com, or
- Margy Pettit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visual Tour of Suite I
Suite I’s open floor plan is perfect for many business types. It is currently home to the retail shop, Vintage on the Hill, but it has also been leased as office space for tenants who wanted a commercial home that creates a collaborative environment.
(Please note that the space has since been painted. Updated photos to follow soon.)
- The space when empty and showing the two interior doors. The right door is double-wide for moving large furniture or equipment in and out of the space.
- With work spaces shown from various angles. The second picture shows the small garage door located in the space.
- The garage door opens to a sliding glass door, which provides natural light to the space.
Spaces in The Lofts at 7714 don’t stay on the market long. If you are looking for a new commercial home, contact us today.