The talented, hard-working students at Spotlight Performing Arts Academy will stage the epic, grand and uplifting Les Miserables School Edition December 1 through 9 in Suite B of The Lofts at 7714, located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road, Mint Hill, North Carolina.
Start your holiday season off with a trip to the theatre right here in Mint Hill. There are six shows planned, and tickets are now on sale.
- Friday, December 1 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 2 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 3 at 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 8 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9 at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Order your $7 advance tickets today at http://www.spotlightacademyonline.com. Tickets at the door at showtime are $8.
The Lofts at 7714 houses a wide variety of businesses, all owned and/or operated by local Mint Hill residents. This vibrant tenant community provides art, entertainment, relaxation, shopping, and more.
Coming up at The Lofts at 7714 . . .
- In case you missed Vintage on the Hill’s grand opening in Suite I last weekend, stop by to check out what they’ve done with their second location. Specializing in antique and repurposed furniture, they are open from 10 am to 5 pm Tuesday through Saturday.
- Looking for a yoga studio in Mint Hill. Visit Mint Hill Yoga. They offer 12 classes per week at varying levels and different times to fulfill their motto – Yoga for Every Body.
- Pottery 51’s gallery, which is filled with local clay artists’ work, is open every Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. Now is the perfect time to get an early jump on your holiday shopping with truly unique, handcrafted gifts.
- Les Miserable School Edition is coming to Mint Hill. Spotlight Performing Arts Academy will feature the show December 1 through December 9. Visit http://www.spotlightacademyonline.com for more information.
- Vintage gun dealer, Bull Moose Guns, specializes in hard-to-find, one-of-a-kind firearms. They also provide gunsmith services and offer a Concealed Carry Course every month. The next class is November 5th. Contact Bull Moose Guns at 704-900-8906 for more information or to register for the class.
Make The Lofts at 7714 your destination today and visit our local small businesses, which also include McLeod Associates Architect, Rick Rorie Design Assistance, Rick Rorie Photography, and Summit Environment.
While the weather begins to cool this October, things are heating up at The Lofts at 7714, the retrofitted mill property located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road.
- Saturday, October 7 from 12 to 4 pm: Stop by the MINT HILL YOGA CRAFT FAIR featuring the works of local artists. Mint Hill Yoga is located in Suite E. Drive to the back lot and enter there.
- Every Saturday: POTTERY 51’s gallery is open every Saturday. Knock out some early Christmas shopping while perusing the featured clay works of some of the area’s best potters. Pottery 51 is located in the street-front Suite C. Parking is available in the front and back lots.
- All month long: SPOTLIGHT PERFORMING ARTS ACADEMY will donate $20 to breast cancer research for every student that registers for classes in the month of October. Plus the registration fee of $25 will be waived. Stop by Suite B or sign up today at http://www.spotlightacademyonline.com.
- Saturday, October 21: Join Mint Hill Yoga for its special event YOGA FOR THE FEET. Visit http://www.MintHillYoga.com for more information and to register.
- Coming in October: The Lofts newest tenant VINTAGE ON THE HILL will be moving in soon. They sell antique, refinished and repurposed furniture and they create custom builds. Stay tuned here, on http://www.vintageonthehill.com and on their Facebook page for information about their grand opening, anticipated in early to mid October.
The Lofts at 7714 is managed by JMMT Partnership, a local family-owned real estate partnership.
JMMT Partnership, the owner of The Lofts at 7714, is pleased to announce that Vintage on the Hill is expanding into a second storefront in our retrofitted mill property. Currently located at 3101 Hwy 24/27 East in Midland, Vintage on the Hill’s new location in Suite I will provide another showroom for its custom refinished and repurposed furniture that will be even closer and more convenient for Charlotte area antique and vintage furniture shoppers.
Vintage on the Hill also provides repair and restoration of antique and vintage pieces and creates custom-built furniture. They “strive to find unique pieces that will blend with the décor you wish to achieve in your home.”
In addition, shoppers will find 1818 Farms bath and spa products, Lenny and Eva jewelry, and Rewined Warm Glow and Produce candles at Vintage on the Hill.
Stay tuned for more information about Vintage on the Hill’s grand opening in The Lofts at 7714, anticipated for early October.
For more information about Vintage on the Hill or to view of a gallery of their refinished pieces, visit http://www.vintageonthehill.com.
With summer winding down, now is the perfect time to begin your search for a new commercial home in Mint Hill. The Lofts at 7714 is currently showing a 1,400 square foot space, which is ideally situated and structured for local professionals, small businesses, retailers, and entrepreneurs.
Located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road, The Lofts at 7714 sees significant drive-by traffic through the heart of Mint Hill’s downtown business district. Especially convenient for Mint Hill residents, its also an easy drive from Matthews, Stallings, Indian Trail, Concord, Ballantyne, and other areas of the greater Charlotte area.
Suite I’s open floor plan provides a spacious work environment that can be configured to suit your needs. Besides the three street-front spaces in The Lofts at 7714, Suite I is the only other space to enjoy a private exterior entrance. It also has two interior entrances, which provided access to the common areas of this former mill building.
Contact us today as this space will not stay on the market long:
Margy Pettit at 704-491-1472 or email@example.com
Mary Crotty at 704-968-8286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is currently one opening in The Lofts at 7714, the retrofitted mill property located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road. Suite I came available as of August 1, and it awaits its new tenant. Will it be you?
Consider that Suite I is …
Open and Well Lit: This 1,400 square feet space features an open floor plan, along with lots of lighting, including the natural light that shines in through the sliding glass doors when the garage door overlay is pulled up.
Great Location: Along well-trafficked Matthews-Mint Hill Road (Highway 51) in Mint Hill’s downtown business district, this location is perfect for a local Mint Hill business seeking a better location or a local Mint Hill resident looking to eliminate their long commute to other parts of Charlotte.
Blank Canvas: Currently the industrially high ceilings are painted black, the concrete floors are painted with a swirl pattern, and the walls and doors are colorfully painted. Keep this look or create your own. Either way, this space promotes creativity and collaboration.
Small Business Friendly: The majority of tenants in The Lofts at 7714 are small businesses and local entrepreneurs, like Mint Hill Yoga, Rick Rorie Photography, Spotlight Performing Arts Academy and Bull Moose Guns.
Affordable: Best of all, the spaces within The Lofts at 7714 are affordably priced, typically less expensive than comparable spaces in the area. The same is true for Suite I.
Contact us today to schedule your tour of Suite I and The Lofts at 7714:
Margy Pettit at email@example.com or Mary Crotty at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lofts at 7714 welcomes its newest tenant, Bull Moose Historical Consultants dba Bull Moose Guns. Owner Kyle Kirby spent over a month upfitting the 2,700 square foot, street-front Suite A in The Lofts at 7714, and as of August 1, they are open for business in their new location, which is almost twice as big as their previous space on Lawyers Road.
Bull Moose specializes in vintage firearms and military memorabilia. They also provide gunsmithing services, permitting and conceal carry classes. Open Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm, they are Mint Hill’s most trusted firearms resource. For more information about Bull Moose visit http://www.bullmooseguns.com.
And if you’re looking for a new commercial space, The Lofts at 7714 currently has one opening – the 1,400 square foot Suite I. Its open floor plan features its own private exterior entrance, high ceilings, and a painted concrete floor. Its funky vintage vibe is perfect for creative types or professionals seeking a collaborative space. For more information about this available commercial space in downtown Mint Hill, email Margy Pettit at email@example.com or Mary Crotty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite I in The Lofts at 7714 is coming available for lease on August 1, 2017
This 1,400 square foot space features an open floor plan and its own private exterior entrance. Its high ceilings and painted concrete floor lend a vintage industrial vibe to the space that has most recently been used by the videography creative team of Reel Weddings and prior to that as the office space for the apartment locating firm Click.Pack.Move! and the studio space of Pottery 51 (now residing in Suite C).
It is perfect for a local small business interested in a convenient location in Mint Hill, a prime spot along Matthews-Mint Hill Road, and affordable rents compared to most commercial property in this bedroom community of Charlotte.
Interested? Take a virtual tour!
As you can see, the space can be configured to house multiple desks or cubicles.
In addition to its private exterior entrance, the suite also has two interior entrances to the common area of this retrofitted mill property.
And behind the garage door pictured below is a sliding glass door. When the garage door is opened, tenants enjoy the natural light that shines in, as well as a view to the back deck of The Lofts at 7714.
Ready for an actual tour? Contact JMMT Partnership, the owner of The Lofts at 7714 …
Via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Phone: Margy Pettit at 704-491-1472 or Mary Crotty at 704-968-8286
The Lofts at 7714 is a retrofitted mill property in the heart of Mint Hill’s downtown business district that features 10 unique commercial spaces ranging from 250 to 3,600 square feet. Suite I is currently the only space coming available.
Affordable commercial space that also boasts a prime location can be hard to find, which is why you’ll want to be one of the first to tour Suite I in The Lofts at 7714. This retrofitted mill building consists of ten unique commercial spaces in which for the last eight years the small business community of Mint Hill has found reasonably priced commercial homes convenient and close to their residential homes.
Forego the long commute. Forget the expensive Charlotte rent. Consider The Lofts at 7714 with its prime location in the heart of Mint Hill’s business district, right along well traveled Matthews-Mint Hill Road (Highway 51).
Suite I is a 1,400 square foot commercial space, which features:
- An open floor plan
- A high ceiling
- Concrete floors
- It’s own private exterior entrance
- Two interior entrances
- Plus a larger sliding glass door that provides great natural light and a wonderful view and also makes delivery of large shipments easy
Just listed, this space won’t stay on the market long. The last three openings in The Lofts at 7714 leased within weeks of becoming available. For more information or to schedule a tour of Suite I, contact JMMT Partnership Managing Partners at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This retrofitted mill property is made up of ten unique commercial spaces, each of which retains elements of the building’s original architecture and history (circa 1945). The common area is no different. It still features the mill’s high ceiling, the concrete floor, and the original wood doors to the restrooms. However, the common area, where tenants can eat lunch or take breaks, needed a facelift.
Over the last few weeks, the common area of The Lofts at 7714 has been spruced up. Rather than install a drop ceiling, which would be anything but unique, the original wood grid of the mill’s ceiling has been repaired and painted black so that it retains its industrial vibe while restoring its original luster. The half walls previously installed by a former tenant have been removed, opening up the space. Topping off this facelift, the walls and floor are being painted to provide a clean, bright and welcoming space to tenants and their guests.
The Lofts at 7714 is currently fully leased but has begun a waiting list for prospective tenants interested in receiving first notification of upcoming vacancies. To join The Lofts at 7714 tenant waiting list, email email@example.com with the name and type of your business along with the size of both your staff and your desired space.