Make Mint Hill and The Lofts at 7714 Your New Commercial Home
This spring is a great time to make a commercial move. Whether you’re looking for a larger (or smaller) space, an easier commute, more affordable rent or a truly unique location with a touch of history to it, Mint Hill has just the thing–The Lofts at 7714, a retrofitted mill property in one of the fastest growing towns in the greater Charlotte area.
Available Commercial Space in The Lofts at 7714
Of the 10 distinct spaces in The Lofts at 7714, only one is currently available. Suite J is a three-room, 1,280-square foot space that works for office, retail, or light industrial use. It would also make a great location for a fitness, dance, yoga, or artist studio. Suite J includes the following features:
- Room 1: This 765-square foot open area can accommodate multiple workstations or act as a showroom or storeroom. It has an internal entry/exit to the building’s common area and a large garage door that leads to the building’s common loading dock, making shipping and delivery functions easy and convenient.
- Room 2: This 300-square foot office area includes a large picture window that looks into the 765-square foot area, and it connects to both of the other rooms.
- Room 3: This 215-square foot fully private office also has an internal entry/exit to the building’s common area.
- Industrial Vibe: All three rooms have exposed ceilings that are painted black, further enlarging the feel of the spaces, and concrete flooring.
- Tenant Autonomy: All tenants of The Lofts at 7714 have 24/7 access to their spaces and full control of their individual HVAC systems.
- Option of Top-Billing on Tenant Directory: The Suite J tenant can be listed as the first “Rear Entrance” name on the street-front tenant directory sign.
Convenient Location from Anywhere in Charlotte
The Lofts at 7714 is located in the heart of Mint Hill’s downtown business district right on Matthews-Mint Hill Road (Highway 51). The nearest I-485 interchange is less than five minutes from the building, so it’s easy to get to from just about anywhere in Charlotte.
More Affordable than Other Charlotte Rents
In addition to its small-town charm and easy access, commercial rents in Mint Hill tend to be less expensive than other areas of Charlotte. And unlike expensive adaptive reuse spaces in NoDa and Southend, The Lofts at 7714 offers some of the most affordable rents in Mint Hill even though it’s the town’s only surviving textile mill that’s been retrofitted.
Ready to Make Your Move?
Suite J in The Lofts at 7714 is vacant and ready for your business to move in this month. Take a virtual tour and then email the property manager at email@example.com to set up your in-person tour.
Hurry, because spaces in The Lofts at 7714 don’t stay on the market long.