Looking for a New Commercial Home in Mint Hill?
Suite I, the largest non-street front space in The Lofts at 7714, is coming available in late summer. With an open floor plan of 1,400 square feet, exposed industrial ceiling, concrete floor and its own private entrance, the space can be used for office, retail or studio use.
The Lofts at 7714 is a retrofitted mill property located in downtown Mint Hill right on Highway 51 and minutes from I-485. Other tenants include these local entrepreneurs and businesses:
- Spotlight Performing Arts Academy
- Pottery 51
- Mint Hill Yoga
- McLeod Associates Architect
- Rick Rorie Design and Photography
- Vintage on the Hill (having outgrown their space in Suite I, moving across the street to a large space – opening up Suite I)
- Summit Environmental
- Bull Moose Guns
For more information about Suite I or to schedule a tour, contact JMMT Partnership general managers:
- Margy Pettit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Crotty at email@example.com