Spring Renewal at The Lofts at 7714
It’s spring at The Lofts at 7714 and JMMT Partnership is pleased to announce multiple lease renewals. Five tenant leases were expiring this spring and all have renewed, extending their occupancy in this retrofitted mill property located in downtown Mint Hill. We are pleased that the following tenants will continue to call The Lofts at 7714 their commercial home:
- Mint Hill Yoga (Suite E): A tenant since 2012, owner Bettie Shea provides a variety of yoga classes and private lessons, all with the mantra – Yoga for Every Body.
- Vintage on the Hill (Suite I): Find refinished and re-purposed furniture and unique home goods at this retail store located in the back lot of The Lofts at 7714.
- McLeod Associates Architect (Suite G): Long-time local architect Max McLeod specializes in church designs.
- Rick Rorie Design Assistance (Suite H): Another Mint Hill entrepreneur, Rick Rorie provides drafting and photography services.
- Summit Environment (Suites J-K): This locally-managed firm provides commercial locating and surveying services.
Stop in The Lofts at 7714 today and visit these and our other tenants, including Bull Moose Guns (Suite A), purveyor of vintage military items; Spotlight Performing Arts Academy (Suite B), Mint Hill’s premier spot for music, voice and drama lessons; and Pottery 51 (Suite C), a cooperative of local clay artists who work and display their artwork in their studio space.
Find The Lofts at 7714 at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road, Mint Hill. Parking is available in the front lot for Suites A through C, and in the back lot for Suites E through K.