The Lofts at 7714 Rings in 2018
The Lofts at 7714, the retrofitted property of Mint Hill’s only textile mill, invites you to visit its tenants in 2018. Whether your New Year’s Resolution is to get fit, learn a musical instrument, take a pottery class or refurbish your favorite furniture piece, there is something for everyone at The Lofts at 7714.
- Bull Moose Guns in Suite A restores and sells vintage fire arms and military gear.
- Spotlight Performing Arts Academy in Suite B offers voice, instrument and drama classes for performers of all ages.
- Pottery 51 in Suite C is a co-op of local clay artists whose work is featured in their front gallery.
- Mint Hill Yoga in Suite E offers Yoga for Every Body.
- Rick Rorie Design/Photography in Suites F and H offers commercial drafting services and photography services to businesses and individuals.
- McLeod Associates Architect in Suite G helps local churches and other organizations design their latest projects.
- Vintage On The Hill in Suite I restores and sells refurbished antiques, furniture and home goods.
- Summit Environmental in Suites J and K provides surveying and locating services in the Charlotte area.
Visitors to Bull Moose Guns, Spotlight Performing Arts Academy and Pottery 51 park in the front lot.
All other visitors please park on the side lot by Woof n Hoof (please parallel park to the right so cars can pass thru on the left) and in the back lot.
Hours of Operation
Hours of operation vary by tenant. Please check individual tenant websites to find out their hours, class times and more.
The Lofts at 7714 is located in downtown Mint Hill at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road.
We look forward to your visit in 2018!