Shop Small at The Lofts at 7714 on November 25, 2017
Are you preparing for the frenzy of Black Friday? Or are you dreading it? There is a way to forego the chaos entirely–shop small on Saturday, November 25 (or any other day this holiday season). For the last several years, this American Express initiative has encouraged shoppers to support local small businesses the day after Black Friday. We recommend supporting them on Shop Small Saturday and every day.
Mint Hill is teeming with small businesses, especially in The Lofts at 7714. This former mill property, located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road, is now home to a majority of small businesses owned and operated by local Mint Hill residents. Stop by and visit them on Shop Small Saturday. You’re sure to find a unique holiday gift like these, while actually enjoying the shopping experience:
- Home décor items, candles, holiday decorations, and more at Vintage On The Hill
- A variety of truly original clay pieces crafted by the local artists at Pottery 51
- Tickets to Les Miserable School Edition or pre-pay for music/voice/acting lessons for the winter session at Spotlight Performing Arts Academy
- Yoga classes for yourself or a loved one at Mint Hill Yoga
- Photography by local artist Rick Rorie
- A vintage firearm, military memorabilia, or concealed carry class at Bull Moose Guns
The Lofts at 7714 is proud to support local small businesses by offering them affordable space in a one-of-a-kind building, Mint Hill’s only mill property built in 1945.