Autumn at The Lofts at 7714
While the weather begins to cool this October, things are heating up at The Lofts at 7714, the retrofitted mill property located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road.
- Saturday, October 7 from 12 to 4 pm: Stop by the MINT HILL YOGA CRAFT FAIR featuring the works of local artists. Mint Hill Yoga is located in Suite E. Drive to the back lot and enter there.
- Every Saturday: POTTERY 51’s gallery is open every Saturday. Knock out some early Christmas shopping while perusing the featured clay works of some of the area’s best potters. Pottery 51 is located in the street-front Suite C. Parking is available in the front and back lots.
- All month long: SPOTLIGHT PERFORMING ARTS ACADEMY will donate $20 to breast cancer research for every student that registers for classes in the month of October. Plus the registration fee of $25 will be waived. Stop by Suite B or sign up today at http://www.spotlightacademyonline.com.
- Saturday, October 21: Join Mint Hill Yoga for its special event YOGA FOR THE FEET. Visit http://www.MintHillYoga.com for more information and to register.
- Coming in October: The Lofts newest tenant VINTAGE ON THE HILL will be moving in soon. They sell antique, refinished and repurposed furniture and they create custom builds. Stay tuned here, on http://www.vintageonthehill.com and on their Facebook page for information about their grand opening, anticipated in early to mid October.
The Lofts at 7714 is managed by JMMT Partnership, a local family-owned real estate partnership.