2,700 Square Feet in Commercial Space in Prime Mint Hill Location
As of tomorrow, June 1, 2017, The Lofts at 7714 boasts the rare opening of a commercial space in this retrofitted mill property in the heart of Mint Hill’s business district.
Not only is this a prime location with significant drive-by traffic on Matthews-Mint Hill Road, it is also convenient for local Mint Hill residents, as well as those in surrounding communities, such as Matthews, Indian Trail, Stallings, Hemby, and Concord.
Here are 10 more reasons to consider Suite A in The Lofts at 7714 as the new home for your retail, commercial, or arts-related business:
- Lots of space: At 2,700 square feet, this space can house loads of merchandise for a retail venture or accommodate numerous work stations for a commercial office.
- Street-front visibility: New and prospective customers will have no trouble spotting your business along this main thoroughfare that anchors Mint Hill’s business district.
- Open floor plan: The space is literally a blank canvas that can be turned into the space of your business dreams.
- Historic charm: Built in 1945 as Mint Hill’s only textile mill, the property retains much of its original architecture, including portions of the building’s original brick exterior that makes up part of Suite A’s left wall.
- Creative vibe: The vintage feel of the building gets the creative juices flowing. Just ask Pottery 51 and Spotlight Performing Arts Academy.
- Sense of community: Not only does the building’s location and history make it a vital part of the town of Mint Hill, the tenant base enjoys a strong sense of community within the building.
- Close to home: The majority of tenants in The Lofts at 7714 are local Mint Hill residents, who have shed their long commutes into Charlotte and gained back valuable time, energy, and work/family balance.
- Affordable commercial space: The Lofts at 7714 has given many small businesses the chance to get started and grow. At rates typically at the lower end of Mint Hill market rates (and much lower than Charlotte or even Matthews rates), entrepreneurs of all types can afford to make The Lofts their home.
- Rare opportunity: Commercial spaces in The Lofts at 7714 do not open up often, and when they do, they typically are quickly scooped up. Both Suites G and H were on the market less than 15 days this spring before they were leased.
- Family-owned and operated: This former mill property has been owned by the Healy family since the early 1960s. Up until 1992, it housed Laminated Top Company, the family’s own small business. Since 2009-2010, the family’s commercial real estate partnership, JMMT Partnership, has been renting the building’s 10 unique spaces to other small business owners.
For more information about available commercial space in Mint Hill, contact the following JMMT Managing Partners:
- Margy Pettit at email@example.com
- Mary Crotty at firstname.lastname@example.org.