Monthly Archives: March 2017
Mecklenburg County Residents . . .
Are you thinking about starting up a new business or looking to relocate your existing business to a more suitable location? Consider the town of Mint Hill for your next commercial home. Located just a few short miles from Charlotte, it is easily accessible via I-485 and Highway 51 and it offers many amenities.
The Top 4 Reasons to Locate Your Business in Mint Hill, NC:
- Community: Mint Hill is proud of its history, but it also welcomes and embraces its newest citizens, whether they are residential or commercial or both. One of the few remaining areas in Mecklenburg County to feature lots of green space, Mint Hill is filled with parks that offer a wide range of activities for people of all ages. The town relishes its small-town community feel, while enjoying the benefits of being just minutes from Charlotte.
- Convenience: Getting to and from Mint Hill from Charlotte, Matthews, Indian Trail, Stallings, Concord, and even Ballantyne is an easy drive. Compared to the rest of the greater Charlotte area, Mint Hill traffic is lighter and less congested. Highway 51 runs right through the downtown business district, and 1-485 is just minutes from the same. Many Mint Hill residents locate their businesses in their hometown because they know they can build strong relationships and customer loyalty among their local neighbors.
- Affordability: Local business people, entrepreneurs and professionals find that commercial real estate tends to lease for less in Mint Hill. Prices generally range from $14 per square foot per year for spaces that are older or not as centrally located to $24 per square foot per year for newer, class A developments.
- The Lofts at 7714: Mint Hill features The Lofts at 7714, a retrofitted mill property located right on Highway 51 in the downtown business district. Built in 1945 and Mint Hill’s only surviving textile mill building, The Lofts at 7714 features 10 commercial spaces, varying in size from 250 to 3,600 square feet. The building’s vintage vibe offers respite from the cookie-cutter spaces of new development, and it engenders creativity and individuality. Its great location even comes at an affordable price as the Lofts at 7714 falls on the lower end of Mint Hill’s leasing rates.
The Lofts at 7714 has two spaces coming available soon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information about relocating your business to Mint Hill and The Lofts at 7714.
Originally built as the King Craft Hosiery Mill, the property located at 7714 Matthews-Mint Hill Road and now known as The Lofts at 7714 is unusual for Mint Hill commercial real estate in more ways than its original use, surviving architecture, and historic significance.
When the mill closed down in the early 1960s, the Healy family bought the property and housed its business there until the early 1990s, at which point the next generation of the family took over and continues to own and operate the property today.
The local roots of the building extend beyond its ownership: the majority of the tenants leasing the commercial spaces in The Lofts at 7714 are local residents of Mint Hill. There business entities range from yoga and pottery studios to performing arts, website design, and wedding videography. All chose to locate their business within their home town for its convenience, community-orientation, and, of course, its affordability.
Now is your chance to do the same.
A rare vacancy in The Lofts at 7714 is coming available in June 2017. Suite A is one of only three street-front spaces within the property, and the first one to be available in over five years. This 2,700 square foot space features high ceilings, brick wall remnants of the building’s original exterior, its own private front entrance, and loads of space to accommodate many different business types.
For more information about Suite A of The Lofts at 7714 in Mint Hill, Contact JMMT Partnership (the Healy family) via managing partners Margy Pettit (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mary Crotty (email@example.com).
There are plenty of new shopping centers in and around downtown Mint Hill. While they are squeaky clean new, they are also quite homogeneous. One cookie-cutter space after another. And as Class A space, they are expensive and likely out of reach for many local professionals, businesses, and entrepreneurs.
The Lofts at 7714, on the other hand, is a historic property with a vintage vibe that offers affordable spaces for the local business and arts community.
Suite A of The Lofts at 7714 comes available on June 1, 2017. At 2,700 square feet, it is unique. There are very few spaces in Mint Hill this size outside of the new commercial developments and in this price range. As one of only three street-front lofts in this former mill property, it suits both retail or office environments.
Built in 1945 to house Mint Hill’s only textile mill, the property was retrofitted in 2008. The resulting 10 lofts vary by size and features, allowing tenants to create an exceptional space that truly represents their business brand, creative prowess, or personal interests.
For more information about this 2,700 square foot commercial space in downtown Mint Hill, contact Margy Pettit at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Crotty at email@example.com.
Looking for a new commercial space for your business? Call 704-491-1472 or 704-968-8286 today to learn more about upcoming openings.
The Lofts at 7714 is the most unique property in Mint Hill. Originally constructed to house a textile mill in the 1940s, the building has been retrofitted into ten commercial lofts for local businesspeople, entrepreneurs, professionals, and artists.
One of those lofts (Suite A) comes available in June, 2017.
At 2700 square feet, it is one of only three street-front spaces in The Lofts, which line well-traveled Highway 51 (Matthews-Mint Hill Road) in downtown Mint Hill.
Not only does it enjoy its own private front entrance, it provides ample space for all types of businesses.
It’s perfect for . . .
- . . . A dance studio (especially with complimentary Spotlight Performing Arts right next door).
. . . A martial arts school, which is its current use.
. . . An antique store, with its history and vintage vibe.
. . . A furniture or other type of consignment shop.
. . . An arts-related business that desires a unique space to spur creativity.
. . . A fitness studio, with plenty of wide open space for spin and other fitness classes.
. . . An art gallery or artists’ school, with ample wall space for showcasing art work.
. . . A business office space with room for plenty of cubicles or desks.
The possibilities are endless, and Suite A is a blank canvas just waiting for your business to make it its own.
For more information about Suite A, call Margy Pettit at 704-491-1472 or Mary Crotty at 704-968-8286.