Life is Good at The Lofts at 7714
The Lofts at 7714 consists of 10 unique commercial spaces right in the heart of Mint Hill. Eight local businesses, professionals, and artists call this retrofitted mill building home. With spaces ranging in size from 250 to 3,600 square feet and each featuring its own unique and eclectic charm, the majority of our tenants have maintained their commercial space within The Lofts at 7714 for over four years.
Why? Because Life is Good at The Lofts at 7714.
The Lofts at 7714 tenants enjoy:
- A Mint Hill location close to home and free of a long commute
- A historic building (the only mill property in Mint Hill, dating to 1945) that exudes an industrial chic vibe
- A close-knit tenant community that looks out for each other
- A unique space that engenders creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Affordable rental rates
Sound interesting? There are two spaces currently available in The Lofts at 7714.
The Lofts at 7714 is proud to present the following commercial vacancies:
- Suite I – 1,400 square feet with an open floor plan.
- Suite J – 1,065 square feet consisting of two rooms (765 and 300 sq ft)
Contact Margy Pettit (email@example.com) or Mary Crotty (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about these vacancies or to schedule a tour.