Happy Summer Mint Hill
Happy Summer from The Lofts at 7714, Mint Hill’s only surviving mill property located in the downtown business district. Since 2011, the former Kings Craft Hosiery mill building (circa 1945 to 1962) has been undergoing a retrofit. Today, eight local entrepreneurs, business people and artists call The Lofts at 7714 their commercial home.
- Enjoy a yoga class with Mint Hill Yoga.
- Peruse locally made clay works and other art at Pottery 51.
- Sign your child up for a summer camp at Spotlight Performing Arts Center.
- Buy a handmade piece of furniture from Arts by Glenwood.
- Get in shape with Mint Hill Martial Arts.
- Help yourself or a friend or family member find an apartment through Click.Pack.Move!
- Get human resources assistance for your small business through Employment Practices Counsel, Inc.
- Schedule a recording session for your band at Asylum Digital.
Stop by and visit this historic building, just across from the Mint Hill Carl J. McEwen Historic Village.