Mint Hill Yoga Announces Upcoming, Exciting Workshops and Excursions
Mint Hill Yoga continues to expand its offerings as more and more Mint Hill residents demand additional yoga class times and varieties. Starting this month, Yoga for Beginners is now available two times a week:
- 90 minute 5:30 pm Tuesday class with Mint Hill Yoga owner and instructor Bettie Shea that goes from 3/11 through 4/8 – cost is $40 for the five week series
- 60 minute 9 am Saturday class with instructor Keisha Battles – cost is $35 for 5 consecutive Saturdays
The studio is also planning two yoga workshops for April at a cost of $35 per workshop:
- Spring Renewal Restorative Workshop on Friday, April 4 from 7 – 9 pm with instructor Bettie Shea
- Yin/Yang Workshop on Saturday, April 12 from 4 – 6 pm with instructors Ashley Masters and Kacy Pleasants
And finally, Mint Hill Yoga recently announced that it is planning to host two incredible yoga retreats, one near and one far:
- Yoga in the Mountains is scheduled for October 17-19, 2014
- Yoga in France is scheduled for June 13-20, 2015 (early bird discount available through May 30, 2014)
Visit Mint Hill Yoga’s website at www.minthillyoga.com for more information about its monthly class schedule, workshops and these exciting yoga retreats.
Mint Hill Yoga is located in Suite H of The Lofts at 7714, Mint Hill’s only retrofitted mill property located in the downtown business district.
Posted on March 3, 2014, in In the News and tagged beginning yoga classes, mint hill yoga, retrofitted mill property Mint Hill, The Lofts at 7714, yoga classes mint hill, yoga for beginners, Yoga in Mint Hill, yoga retreats Mint Hill, yoga workshops Mint Hill. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.