Happy New Year from The Lofts at 7714 in Mint Hill
Why not let 2014 be the year that you actually keep one or more of your New Years resolutions? Look no further than The Lofts at 7714 and its vibrant tenant community in the heart of Mint Hill to help you achieve your personal or business goals, or both.
- Did you resolve to get physically or mentally fit this year? Then consider a martial arts class at Mint Hill Martial Arts or give yoga a try at Mint Hill Yoga.
- Did you resolve to tap into your artistic side? Then come take a look at Pottery 51’s gallery of work and check out their pottery class offerings.
- Did you resolve to take up a musical instrument or fulfill your dream of singing or acting this year? Then check out Spotlight Performing Arts Academy’s individual and group classes and workshops.
- Did you resolve to finally go the extra step and professionally record your musical renditions? Then let Scott Slagle and the crew at Asylum Digital help make your dream come true.
- Did you resolve to relocate family members or prospective employees to the Charlotte area? Let Click.Pack.Move! help you find the perfect rental situation for them, at no cost to you.
- Did you resolve to get your HR department and employee relations in order this year for your business? Then let the experts at Employment Practices Counsel help you make that a reality and avoid costly compliance issues or lost productivity.
- Did you resolve to find a new, more affordable location for your business this year? One that is closer to your home in Mint Hill, Matthews or Union County. One that is distinctive and unique. Look no further than The Lofts at 7714, which currently has a 685 square foot fully finished and move-in-ready commercial space available.
And let 2014 be a prosperous, healthy and happy New Year for all!