Five Reasons to (Re)Locate Your Business in Mint Hill
Thinking of relocating your business? Need to downsize your space to free up some cash? Want to take your home business to the next step with a location of its own? Whatever the reason, consider Mint Hill for your next business locale.
Here are 5 great reasons to choose Mint Hill:
- Commercial real estate in Mint Hill is very affordable. In many cases, the rent per square foot is $10 to $15 cheaper than inside Charlotte city limits.
- It’s close and convenient to Matthews, Union County, Ballantyne, Southpark and only 11.5 miles from Center City Charlotte.
- A vibrant population of over 24,000 people with a median age of 39 calls Mint Hill home (per the Mint Hill Chamber of Commerce).
- The town is host to multiple festivals and events throughout the year including Mint Hill Madness, the Mint Hill Highland Games and the upcoming “A Day in the Park” at the Park on Fairview on March 24th.
- And finally, it’s one of the last frontiers in Mecklenburg County where there is still a small town feel with an active, bustling population of residents and businesses.
If you’re seeking commercial space in Mint Hill, look no further than The Lofts at 7714. Call 704-491-1472 or 704-968-8286 for a walk through today.
“Affordable Prices for Local Merchants, Entrepreneurs and Creative Souls”